Catherine Whelan, a third-generation Connecticut attorney, has practiced family law for more than 30 years in the Fairfield County area.
- Extensive experience representing male, female and child clients in matrimonial law, prenuptial agreements, dissolution of marriage, custody and other aspects of family litigation, post-judgment enforcement and modification issues before all Connecticut courts with family and divorce-related issues. Catherine has tried many complex cases before Connecticut courts with successful results.
- Believes skill and preparation are cornerstones of success for meeting each client’s individual needs and resolving client issues without the need for litigation whenever feasible.
- Serves as a court-appointed Guardian Ad Litem and Attorney for Minor Children in disputed custody matters and as a Special Master in the Superior Court and the Regional Family Trial Court.
- Catherine believes in providing her clients with cost effective excellent service and legal guidance for some of life's most challenging transitions.
- Serving the CT Fairfield County area.
The Law Office of
CATHERINE P. WHELAN
Family, Matrimonial & Divorce Law
"...Just wanted to thank you...for helping me and the kids through the most difficult time...You did an outstanding job hence the reason why you are so highly respected by the judges and attorneys alike..." A.A.
Attorney Catherine P. Whelan
Copyright 2018 Catherine P Whelan Law.
All rights reserved